USB-XW2Z-200S:USB/RS232 interface,cable for Omron PLC Programming,3 Meters,RS232 interface with communication indicator.
USB-XW2Z-200S is the programming cable in which USB interface provided both the serial connection and RS232 signal conversion. Under the control of computer-driven driver, the programming cable makes it possible for the computer's USB interface to simulate the traditional serial (known as COM interface), thus various existing programming software such as communications software, monitoring software and other applications can be normally used. The working power supply of this cable is directly from the USB port, but not the PLC programming interface. The two-color LED on the converter box indicates data’s transceiving status.
USB-XW2Z-200S is applicable to Omron PLC, with a direct connection to the RS232 interfaces (DB9F- Hole Block) on all models of Omron PLC or the Omron touch panel RS232 interface (DB9F-Hole Block).
Features and technological index:
● Support USB-XW2Z-200S programming software version: CX-Programmer V1.0 and above
● Fully compatible with USB V1.1 norms and USB CDC V1.1
● USB-bus powered, with current consumption of 50 mA
● Baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adapt to the standard baud rate
● Support UART data format: data bits: 7-8; stop bit: 1, 2; check-bit: odd / even / no parity
● Each PC only supports one USB cable programming
● Working temperature: -20 ~ +75 ℃
● Cable length: 3 m; Color: black
USB device drivers should be installed before using USB-XW2Z-200S programming cable, which are available on the CD-ROM sold together with the cable. And for the specific installation steps, please refer to the instruction files on the CD-ROM drivers, and details are not necessarily listed here.
After completing Driver installation, the corresponding COM port for the USB-XW2Z-200S programming cable will be displayed in the “Device Manager” of Window. The step next is just to choose this COM port in the programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as in the Default settings. And the following steps are exactly the same as in the traditional programming cables with RS232 interfaces.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: