USB-SC09:USB/RS422 adapter for Mitsubishi FX & A series PLC
Product Code: USB-SC09
Availability: In Stock
Mitsubishi PLC Programming Replacement Cable USB SC09
USB Cable for Mitsubishi MELSEC FX and A series PLC. 8 pin DIN connector and DB-25 connector. Designed for computers without a serial port. This cable is an OEM replacement and not made by Mitsubishi.
USB-SC09 is the programming cable in which USB interface provides both the serial connection and RS422 signal conversion. Under the control of computer-driven driver, the programming cable makes it possible for the computer's USB interface to simulate the traditional serial (known as COM interface), thus various existing programming software such as communications software, monitoring software and other applications can be normally used. The working power supply of this cable is directly from the USB port, but not the PLC programming interface. The two-color LED on the converter box indicates dataï¿½s transceiving status.
USB-SC09 principle and figure structure:
● Support USB-SC09 operating system: Windows2000/XP(WinNT4/95/98/Me/DOS not support )
● Support USB-SC09 programming software version: FXGP / WIN V1.0,GPP V4.0, GX Developer V7.0 and above.
● Fully compatible with USB V1.1 norms and USB CDC V1.1
● USB-bus powered, with current consumption of 50 mA
● Baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adapt to the standard baudrate
● Support UART data format: data bits: 7-8; stop bit: 1, 2; check-bit: odd /even / no parity
● Each PC only supports one USB cable programming
● Working temperature: -20 ~ +75 ℃
USB device drivers should be installed before using USB-SC09 programming cable. After completing Driver installation, the corresponding COM port for the USB-SC09 programming cable will be displayed in the "Device Manager" of Window. The step next is just to choose this COM port in the programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as in the Default settings. And the following steps are exactly the same as in the traditional programming cables with RS232 interfaces.
Note: DB25M plugs and MD8M plugs of the RS422 interface can not be used at the same time.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: