USB interface ,DIGITAL GP/Proface touch panel programming download cable,3m
USB- GPW-CB02 programming cable simulates the computer's USB interface as the traditional serial (known as COM interface), thus various existing programming softwares,communication softwares, monitoring softwares and other applications can be normally used. The two-color LED on the converter box indicates data’s transceiving status.
USB- GPW-CB02 programming cable is applicable to DIGITAL GP/Proface touch panel.
●Support operating system: Windows2000/XP/WIN7/WIN8
● Fully compatible with USB 2.0 standard
● USB bus-powered, the current consumption of about 50 mA
● Each PC only supports a USB cable programming
● Temperature: -20 ~ +75 ℃
● Colors: black
Please make sure your PC is IBM PC compatible and has the following system requirements before using the USB programming cable.
●Intel is compatible with 586DX4-100MHz CPU or higher
●A standard USB port (4-pin A plug)
●Operating system is Windows
The setting of driver procedure
Please set the driver procedure according to the following steps:
1,Turning on PC power that will connect the USB programming cable and make sure the USB port working well.
2,Put the USB programming cable into USB port and Windows will detect the device and help to add new hardware and jump to new device setting. Insert the driver CD and click “next” to continue, or select the driver on the hard disk.
If Windows does not show “Found New Hardware Wizard”, please click “Universal Serial bus controllers” in the hardware list of device manager, and choose the USB device with question mark. Click the right key of mouse and operate to update driver procedure.
If insert the driver CD,you should select the recommended item and click “Next”
If the driver is saved on the hard disk, you should select the second item and click “Next”. You can find the driver on the “CD:\driver” folder.
3. Windows will detect the setting information, and load the driver to install.
4. Continue to set up, copy the driver procedure files to your hard disk by Windows.
5. When Windows appears “Completing the Found New Hardware Wizard”, click “finish” to end setting up.
6. After setting up, please make sure the "port (COM and LPT)" of "Start \ Settings \ Control Panel \ system \ hardware \ Device Manager" appears "USB2.0-SERIAL(COMx)". This COMx is the COM message of the USB programming cable. From then on, as long as you insert the programming cable, the COM port will appear. You just have to choose this COM port in application software such as programming software or communication software.
The deletion of driver procedure
Deleting driver procedure is to discharge source of COM port so that other device can be used. When driver procedure has error, it should be deleted and reset up. Please delete the driver procedure as follows:
1. Unplug the USB programming cable from your PC.
Click “Uninstall” button to uninstall the driver.
How to change COM setting
1. Delete the driver procedure of all USB to UART products to discharge COM port source, and reset up USB programming cable driver procedure. The device manager will display the cable address COM3.
2. In Windows 2000/XP the COM slogan can be changed directly. Please double click COM port device that is need changing in the device manager, and the device attribute information window will appear. Choose “port setting” as the picture shows. Click "Advanced" button, and the advanced setting information window will appear. Set the COM port to the serial number you want and click "OK" button to complete.
Setting of Programming software:
After completing Driver installation, the corresponding COM port for the USB programming cable will be displayed in the “Device Manager” of Window. The step next is just to choose this COM port in the programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as in the Default settings. And the following steps are exactly the same as in the traditional programming cables with RS232 interfaces.
Notes and Troubleshoot
1.If the USB programming cable could not be detected when opening the PC, or some other outstanding issues occur, please replug it again.
2.USB to UART is plug and play USB device. When data are being transmitted, please don’t disconnect it.
Sometimes when Windows System failures or outstanding issues when plug or unplug the USB cable occur, please restart the computer and PLC.
If the COM port with “*” symbol in the software,such as “*COM3”,it indicates this COM port is at fault,pls exit programming software and then replug the USB port or reinstall the USB driver.
The quality is 100% guaranteed,1 year warranty.
Inventory is accurate and up to date.
Please add items to your cart if you would like a formal quote or order online.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: